Thursday 7 October 2010

Find Your Tribe



I took the tribe test and my result was skater. i think this is true about myself becuase i enjoy going down to my local skatepark and just riding around. The most clothes i wear are skinny jeans and a hoddie with high tops. if i see police coming i stand my ground if i know i have done nothing or leg it if they want to kick me out of my skate spot.

Definition of a skater!
You are a Skater! You go on the rule ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.’ Skater culture stays the same – as long as there is concrete to grind, trainers to ruin and rock to rock to. You like the implicit rebellion of skating in the urban jungle – and regularly record your stunts to show other skaters what you’re up to – but you would run a mile if you saw the police heading to your latest spot. You don’t want no trouble.

the website URL- www.findyourtibe.co.uk
created by research agencies crowd and voodoo
this site invites you to complete an imteractive quiz which asks you questions about your tastes in music, fashion, lifestyle, brands, and media preferences. At the end defining which 'youth tribe' you belong to.

class results:
clubbers 1
townies 2
Rahs 1
Chavs 1
Diyers 1
indie kids 1
skaters 1
scene kids 1

No comments:

Post a Comment